There are 417 owner complaints spread out over 2 years, but the most belong to the 2015.
This generation ranks 33rd in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 11 times. It's also part of 1 investigations and has 74 TSBs.
- engine engine stalls/shuts off while driving in the 2015 200 at 12669 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2015 200 at 12083 miles
- transmission shifts rough in the 2015 200 at 7844 miles
- electrical engine won't turn over, won't start in the 2015 200 at 17225 miles
- transmission jerking when accelerating/not accelerating in the 2015 200 at 20541 miles
- engine car stutters when pressing on gas in the 2015 200 at 8879 miles