There are 28 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 1995.
This generation ranks 12th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 53 times. It's also part of 26 investigations and has 391 TSBs.
- transmission transmission not shifting properly in the 1995 Cirrus at 39793 miles
- engine engine shuts off while driving in the 1995 Cirrus at 113375 miles
- electrical car stalled, no ignition spark in the 1995 Cirrus at 50000 miles
- engine engine will not turn over in the 1995 Cirrus at 93123 miles
- engine engine stalls when slowing down in the 1998 Cirrus at 182000 miles
- engine head gasket failure in the 1996 Cirrus at 80000 miles