There are 14 owner complaints spread out over 9 years, but the most belong to the 1992.
This generation ranks 7th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 16 times. It's also part of 12 investigations and has 318 TSBs.
- transmission transmission failure in the 1992 LeBaron at 85052 miles
- engine stalls in the 1987 LeBaron at 100000 miles
- cooling system transcooler failed in the 1990 LeBaron at 145000 miles
- body / paint peeling paint in the 1994 LeBaron at 125000 miles
- electrical car will not charge in the 1989 LeBaron at 112000 miles
- engine does not run in the 1991 LeBaron at 136000 miles