There are 569 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2005.
This generation ranks 32nd in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 5 times. It's also part of 45 investigations and has 166 TSBs.
- body / paint rusting frame and subframe in the 2004 Pacifica at 133304 miles
- body / paint rusted out engine cradle in the 2005 Pacifica at 125823 miles
- body / paint motor cradle rusted/corroded in the 2006 Pacifica at 123345 miles
- body / paint subframe corroded in the 2006 Pacifica at 115982 miles
- body / paint rusted out subframe in the 2005 Pacifica at 133513 miles
- engine cradle rusted in the 2005 Pacifica at 124863 miles