There are 144 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2000.
This generation ranks 19th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 72 times. It's also part of 38 investigations and has 553 TSBs.
- engine stalls out while driving in the 1996 Sebring at 99667 miles
- body / paint paint is flaking off in the 1999 Sebring at 38650 miles
- transmission doesn't shift properly in the 1997 Sebring at 91412 miles
- engine engine stalls/shuts off while driving in the 1999 Sebring at 108252 miles
- electrical won't start in the 1998 Sebring at 129500 miles
- brakes brakes wear out very prematurely in the 1999 Sebring at 10000 miles