There are 1172 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2001.
This generation ranks 34th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 56 times. It's also part of 3 investigations and has 354 TSBs.
- engine oil sludge resulting in engine failure in the 2001 Sebring at 122145 miles
- engine engine failure due to oil sludge in the 2003 Sebring at 96916 miles
- accessories - interior horn goes off by itself in the 2006 Sebring at 69739 miles
- engine oil light comes on at idle in the 2002 Sebring at 94261 miles
- engine engine knock in the 2001 Sebring at 111218 miles
- engine stalls when stopping in the 2004 Sebring at 51828 miles