There are 200 owner complaints spread out over 4 years, but the most belong to the 2008.
This generation ranks 24th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 18 times. It's also part of 2 investigations and has 47 TSBs.
- engine engine stalls when car is at a stop in the 2007 Sebring at 53602 miles
- engine car just shuts off at stop lights in the 2008 Sebring at 41917 miles
- engine stalls while driving in the 2007 Sebring at 83302 miles
- engine complete engine failure in the 2007 Sebring at 84118 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2007 Sebring at 82767 miles
- engine unintended acceleration in the 2008 Sebring at 71826 miles