There are 19 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2002.
This generation ranks 15th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 20 times. It's also part of 26 investigations and has 279 TSBs.
- transmission transmission failure in the 2001 Voyager at 80000 miles
- transmission torque converter broke in the 2001 Voyager at 70000 miles
- transmission transmission slipping in the 2002 Voyager at 53000 miles
- engine rough runnig in the 2006 Voyager at 10000 miles
- AC / heater a/c doesn't work in the 2003 Voyager at 57000 miles
- electrical headlights work sporadically in the 2001 Voyager at 45981 miles